I’m just gonna throw this out there that BeatMaker 3 is COMING!
It’s looking very amazing for creating music on iOS!
It will only be offered at intro price for the first 7 days so hopefully you get paid in that timespan!
Here is more info from their website to give you an idea!
BeatMaker 3’s digital audio workstation provides versatility ideal for both on-the-go production and more complex MIDI/audio studio setups. Suited for both amateurs and professional users, BeatMaker 3 emphasises the strengths of its critically acclaimed predecessors while taking the future of music composition to the next level.
BeatMaker 3’s ability to integrate with both MIDI hardware and the music app ecosystem makes it a powerful tool in any musician’s arsenal. In anticipation of launch, a series of screenshots of the soon-to-be-released app’s UI we’ve posted recently on the company website. Additionally, a list of partial features confirmed in the forthcoming app includes:
- Compose with high quality instruments & loops, integrated in a powerful and streamlined DAW
- Design your own instruments using a state of the art sampling engine with unmatched modularity (multi-layer, live slice mode, realtime time-stretching/pitch-shifting, Audio Units V3/IAA, full modulation system, …)
- Powerful integration of MIDI hardware to control the app and its instruments in a unique way (MIDI actions, parameter macros, …)
- Arrange songs with instruments & audio tracks
- Play live, remix or sketch ideas with a powerful scene mode
- Export, share, and expand your library with soundpacks designed by the best sound design companies