Well now I know why Cubasis went on sale yesterday!
What a great morning!
Cubasis has been updated to 2.0! Along with that update comes a 50% off sale for a little while so if you haven’t invested in a recording app for your iPad then this is a great time to act! This is a great choice to record your rehearsals, performances, and auditions with. It is of course meant to do multi-track recordings like in a studio.
Some very nice improvements in this update – like the channel strip improvements! Here is the list from the app store…
What’s New in Version 2.0
• A Refreshed User Interface – Enjoy profound usability by straightforward workflows
• Real-time Time-Stretch – Tempo match audio loops to your song’s tempo in a snap
• Pitch shift with formant correction – Easily change keys of any tracks and tune them to perfection
• A studio-grade channel strip – Reach true sound perfection for all channels
• Spin FX – Tweak and mash-up your tracks with DJ-like breaks, stops and stutters
• MicroSonic TAPE instruments – Perfectly recreate trademark sounds from the ’60s era
• 76 new Micrologue presets – Lay down your tracks with cutting-edge modern synth sounds
• Factory loops tempo match – Enjoy the freedom to use included audio loops at any tempo
• MIDI Auto Quantize – Sync MIDI tracks with the beat while recording
• Ready for iOS 10 – Cubasis 2.0 is fully tested and proven iOS 10 compatible
• Maintenance and improvements – For the complete list of improvements, issues and solutions please visit http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum