Jam Maestro is a powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music. I would say that if you don’t “do” tabs then move on. But if you work with guitar, bass or drums and you are familiar with tabs then this could be the deal of the week for you! Check the video out at the bottom of this post to really get a feel for what this app can do. There are also a bunch of other apps at their website and YouTube channel.
Write, playback and refine music in tab format, which can be read and played in real life. Instantly share tab ideas with friends and bandmates via dropbox. Playback with highly realistic samples.
• 5 Instrument Types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, IAA.
• Inter-App Audio Host and Node support.
• Connect up to 4x Inter-App Audio Effects.
• Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Chorus, Flanger etc.
• Full Midi In/Out compatibility
• Midi Sequencing
• Import/Export as midi file.
• Write tabs to PDF/Text file.
• Create your own Drum Kits.
• Audiobus 2.0 support, including State Saving.
• AudioCopy support.