What’s to think about it’s free! Go get it – Especially if you haven’t bought yourself an app that does the the whole digital audio workstation bit yet!
Plus their BeatPad is on sale for $2.99 (down from $5.99). BeatPad and PocketStudio work hand in hand. Pass your beats you create in BeatPad off to PocketStudio then record your keys, vocal and guitar into PocketStudio. Don’t forget to add some live horns in there too!
Pocket Studio by XME here is a list of top features to tempt you even more….
• 96 Tracks! YES, NINETY SIX TRACKS! Create as many tracks up to 96 as your iOS device will let you.
• BeatPad midi plugin: Tap the folder icon/new/track/midi then tap the Midi Track’s input button to select BeatPad.
• Record Digital Audio from devices plugged into dock connector
• Record audio and midi tracks in each session
• Available reverb and delay effect sends for each track
• Unlimited Songs
• Beautiful Design
• Import Audio from Your Music Library
• Import audio from email
• Record audio from thousands of online radio stations
• Quantize midi tracks to keep notes in sync
• Tap and hold metronome button to reveal metronome UI
• Tap and hold Input button to quickly reveal input plugin (BeatPad or Online Radio for example)
• 118 BeatPad Kits available for download
• Quick Punch Recording
• Tap Docs button/NewTrack/Midi then set BeatPad as the input to create BeatPad midi tracks
– Create Custom Kits by sampling microphone audio or Importing audio from email and the web!
– Share your custom kits with friends!
– Download Kits made by others from around the world
– Universal App Installs on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
– Quantize: Automatic Note Sync keeps you on beat
– Email Your Beats to EVERYONE!
– Upload Your Beats to SoundCloud, YouTube & Your FaceBook wall
– Professional Sound Banks used by Real Producers
– 8 Channel Music Sequencing
– Type and Save Your Lyrics to Each Song
– Easy to use interface..
– Send your song files to friends for collaboration