If you are ever recording audio and sharing it in one form or another you should have an audio mastering app to take that audio file to the next level! For instance, ever record rehearsal then upload it to your groups SoundCloud account for the students to evaluate? What about recording your concerts and creating a CD? Have you ever sat down, written a song, recorded the audio and uploaded it to the web to share with friends? Well there’s an app for taking those files and making them sound even better…. I have been looking for an app that allows me to quickly chop off the start and end times of a recording – easily done with this app. This app allows me to maximize the volume of the recording, change EQ, alter the stereo imaging and even save presets to save time on future recordings.
Plus it’s on sale right now, this weekend – 1-25-2014, because it is about to get bumped up to version2! Which means even more capabilities soon, and if you buy the current version those extra capabilities come along next week for free!
The Audio Mastering app for iPad by Igor Vasiliev is 40% off right now for $6.99.
Here’s is what you can do with the app…
Audio processing features:
● Fully 24-bit audio processing algorithms.
● Linear phase 10-bands graphic Equalizer based on phase shifting.
● Three bands Stereo Imaging with common Stereo Width level.
● Harmonic Saturator with three sets of harmonics.
● Loudness Maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
● High-quality sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 or 48 kHz.
● Bit depth converter supports 16, 24, 32 bits.
● Dithering with noise shaping.
● Solo mode for all Equalizer bands.
● Function Normalize at conversion of file.
● Support .wav, .aif, .mp3, .m4a, .caf .flac audio file formats.
The app supports AudioBus, SoundCloud, DropBox and AudioCopy / AudioPaste. You can also use the Open In feature to get/send files from other apps.
BELOW IS A SAMPLE of what the app can do…