I have a great Christmas present for 4 lucky readers of my blog! 3 will win AnyTune Pro+ for iOS and 1 will win the newly released Mac Version of the app! Read to the end to find out how to enter… UPDATE – ENTER BETWEEN Dec 25 and Dec 29 at 6PM (Eastern Time Zone)
If you are a musician with an iPad then you are probably aware of the AnyTune App! If you are then you know how excited I was to find out that the app was being released as a Mac version as well as the iPad/iPhone version!
If you are not aware of this app then you need to be…. the app allows you to play any song you have in your music library at any tempo, any pitch/key, insert bookmarks, and even adjust their FineTouchEQ and LiveMix capabilities to play along/rehearse with that song. Every musician runs into those songs that they need to learn by slowing down the recording to figure the notes from the original. AnyTune gives you the tools you need to do that with ease! Musicians also have the need to quickly find specific sections of a recording and then loop that section over and over while they rehearse it. Band Directors, Choir Directors and General Music Teachers will find uses for AnyTune in all sorts of settings – rehearsals, performances and private lessons!
If you want to read the review I did awhile back – Indispensable app for Music Teachers?
ABOUT THE MAC VERSION -
I am so glad that this has come out on the Mac as well as iOS. Here are some highlights from their website…
- “Create multiple Loops and Audiomarks for quick navigation and to add comments. Collaborate virtually with others by sharing song tempo, pitch, and EQ settings, Audiomarks, and Loopmarks via email.”
- iCloud Sync – “Share your Song settings between Anytune on your Mac and your iPad or iPhone using iCloud. Start on your Mac and continue on the go! (Requires Anytune 3.9.2 – coming soon!)”
- Fine Touch EQ – “Enhance or suppress the instrument you want using the FineTouch EQ. Use gestures and parametric filters to more precisely control the sound of your tracks than any old school graphic EQ.”
The biggest feature is going to be the iCloud syncing – so much easier than even trying to share audio marks and loops!
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- Post a tweet on your twitter account about my blog (or post it on Facebook or put it on your blog or something to spread the word)- you know something like “Great Blog about iPads/Technology in Current Music Education – Giving away promo codes for AnyTune Pro+ app” with a link to this blog post.
- AND/OR Hit the “Follow This Blog” button on the top right hand side bar
- MOST IMPORTANT – Copy your the link to your facebook/blog/tweet into a comment below and tell me why you think AnyTune is going to be amazing!
- MAKE SURE TO STATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ENTERED INTO THE MAC DRAWING and/or the iPAD DRAWING
I will then randomly pick 4 winners from the list of comments/copied tweets below on the evening of the 29th (Eastern Daylight Savings Time Zone)! Good luck people and thanks for reading! Thanks to Sean at AnyTune for sponsoring this giveaway! I love developers who are willing to reach out to their community so let’s help spread the word about this amazing app people!